One woman's ale journey

A beery boozy journey with delightful snacks along the way and a book in my hand.

Saturday 5 September 2015

Five Points Brewing Co Five Points Pale


Wow this was so full of grapefruit aromas I could almost imagine drinking it for breakfast. As soon as I popped the cap, I was immediately hit with a strong grapefruit smell that was replicated in the taste.  This makes a really refreshing change from the lemon squeezy washing up liquid taste of so many pale ales.  It's a lovely clear, crisp and fizzy blonde ale with a bright white head that doesn't disappear - there doesn't look much of it but this is definitely a quality over quantity head.  It's so refreshing and zesty; I was completely amazed and charmed by this delightful ale - I absolutely loved it!

Ale be seeing you again and I'll definitely be looking out for more of the Five Points Brewing Company's beers.

Brewed by Five Points Brewing Co, London
4.4% ABV

No comments:

Post a Comment