One woman's ale journey

A beery boozy journey with delightful snacks along the way and a book in my hand.

Saturday 3 December 2016

Beery Christmas Day 3

Day 3 has a green shiny bauble on the door, but I'm sure there's something more exciting than a bauble lurking behind this door.




High Wire Grapefruit Pale Ale is one crazy looking can of beer!  It reminds me of the ghosts in Pac Man and instantly put a smile on my face.  Of course, I did already have a smile on my face as I had a beer in my hand, but the design did give me a little chuckle.



Brewed by Magic Rock Brewery in Huddersfield, High Wire Grapefruit is described as:

High Wire Grapefruit is a fruit-infused version of our best-selling West Coast pale ale. We accentuated the original beer’s smoothly composed malt body and lip-smacking citrus character with the addition of 100% natural pink grapefruit flavour. Juicy, tart and deliciously refreshing, it’s High Wire the Same But Different!

5.5% ABV in a 330ml can

Found on Kwoff for £2.29, The Pip Stop for £2.59 or Hippo Beers for £2.70

No comments:

Post a Comment